TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Win a £50 John Lewis gift card competition, August 2017
The Competition will run from 08:00 Friday 25th August until 23:59 on Thursday 31st August 2017.
The Promoter is Engage Weddings
· Entrants must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK.
· Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize
· To enter the competition, users must complete the entry form at www.engageweddings.co.uk
· Only one entry per person will be considered.
· Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid.
· Coltsfoot Country Retreat employees and Engage Weddings sponsors are not permitted to enter.
· No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
· The prize is a £50 John Lewis gift card
· The promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
· There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
· The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
· Winners will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from Engage Weddings.
· If the winner fails to respond within 48 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be contacted.
· To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
· The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants.
· No correspondence will be entered into.
· Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
· The name of the winner will be announced by Engage Weddings
· All entrants will have their email address added to the Engage Weddings email list. Entrant who asked to hear more from Coltsfoot Country Retreat will have their details passed on to the weddings and events team.
· These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.